Virtual Field Supervision
With Virtual Field Supervision, court supervision agencies can adopt a smarter supervision approach. Enhance field supervision capabilities and reduce recidivism with the eRAMx Virtual Field Supervision platform.
- Maintain social distancing and COVID-safe practices through virtual interaction
- Increase face-to-face engagement and accountability
- Establish virtual search capabilities in a participant’s work or residential environment
- Ensure site accuracy with geo-location option
- Increase efficiency and reduce field supervision costs by eliminating travel time
- Enhance supervision officer safety
During an eRAMx Virtual Field Supervision window, the supervising officer is able to activate the participant’s front camera, back camera, and device flashlight. Pictures can also be captured during the supervision and saved for future reference.